Benefits & options
Serving the needs of the high-end paper industry
The M-Core™HT is part of the revolutionary Sonoco Alcore® M-Core™ series paper mill cores which are designed to manage unprecedented winding speeds and reel widths within the paper and printing industry.
Download the M-Core HT Brochure
Like the M-Core™ series, the M-Core™HT is produced using Sonoco Alcore’s patented Wide Ply Technology and innovative manufacturing process. When you combine this with the specifically engineered design of the M-Core™HT you experience a core that reduces centre bursts and elongation during the winding/unwinding process. By specifically reducing these issues, the M-Core™HT increases productivity and reduces downtime at the paper mill.
In addition, the M-Core™HT improves runnability, eliminates web breaks caused by excessive vibrations, and delivers excellent dimensional stability. The benefits delivered by the M-Core™HT also positively impact end users in the printing industry by increasing the efficiency of their operations.
Benefits in Brief
- Increased productivity due to decreased centre bursts
- Significant cost savings – less wasted product
- Safe unwinding speed can be reached with a smaller amount of rest paper
- Improved runnability in the paper mill winder
- Eliminates web breaks induced by excessive vibrations
- Excellent dimensional stability in variable storage and transportation conditions
- Tolerates greater bending deformation if driven close to resonance
- 100% recyclable
If you have a question about any Sonoco offering, you can contact us on the details in the footer below, or send a message via the contact form.
Alternatively, to search for specific details for a Sonoco office, facility or product/service provider in Europe, click here to use our location map.