Benefits & options
Intellicore™ paper roll identification technology enables manufacturers to make significant cost savings.
The efficiencies of Intellicore™ paper roll identification technology can reduce paper waste in many areas of the supply chain at an average of two to five percent a year by reducing lost inventory and ghost waste, the need for working capital and eliminating costly manual tracking during the life of a roll.
Download the Intellicore brochure
Benefits in Brief
Intellicore™ paper roll identification technology allows the paper industry to:
- Monitor and verify shipping and delivery
- Monitor paper grade and storage visibility
- Minimize buffer stocks and working capital requirements
- Monitor and streamline production in real time
- Eliminate ghost waste, shrinkage and waste due to inaccurate input and damaged labels
- Cut manual stocktaking errors and hours
- Optimize worker/operator productivity
- Ensure accurate order fulfilment
- Allows real time tracking from manufacture to consumption. A single identifier is used to automatically track a roll through its lifetime.
- Enables automatic paper-yield verification. Yield verification by roll, enabling confirmation of paper supplier, quality and quantities by roll.
- Increases operational efficiency. Real-time inventory data interfaces enable production line operators to make timely paper-use decisions.
- Eliminates manual input errors and minimizes manual stocktaking procedures.
- Allows accurate stock location. Accurate stock inventories by location enables clamp truck drivers to easily access stock.
- Just-in-time supply chain management. Accurate inventories eliminate the need for buffer stocks, enabling optimal management and reduced working capital requirements.
To find out more about Intellicore™ and how it can work for your business, or to make enquries about any other Sonoco Alcore product, please contact us by clicking the button below.
If you have a question about any Sonoco offering, you can contact us on the details in the footer below, or send a message via the contact form.
Alternatively, to search for specific details for a Sonoco office, facility or product/service provider in Europe, click here to use our location map.