Benefits & options
The production of cigarette and tipping papers requires precise winding cores. Even the slightest difference in width could cause overlaps, resulting in an inefficient winding process and high scrap. Sonoco Plastics’ longstanding expertise allows us to create winding cores within the lowest of tolerances.
Outstanding rigidity due to glass fiber reinforced adapters. The changeability of the cores insures the adapted length for various paper widths. Available in 6″.
- For winding and unwinding of cigarette paper
- High precision widths ensure a trouble-free winding process
- Available in several colours, designs and chamfers
In accordance with the High Productive Organisation implemented by Philip Morris
With a stacking device and a machined take-over slot with outstanding dimensional accuracy and flatness.
Sonoco Plastics Germany GmbH holds:
- DIN ISO 9001 Quality Management
- DIN ISO 14001 Environmental Management
- BS OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety Management
- DIN ISO 50001 Energy Management
Contact us to learn more about what we can do for your company.
If you have a question about any Sonoco offering, you can contact us on the details in the footer below, or send a message via the contact form.
Alternatively, to search for specific details for a Sonoco office, facility or product/service provider in Europe, click here to use our location map.