The winding of sensitive plastic films sets high recommendations to the winding cores.
Even the slightest unevenness could cause tremendous trouble for the film production process. The longstanding expertise of Sonoco Plastics allows producing winding cores within the tightest tolerances and while maintaining a precise roundness. This supports an optimized winding process, giving your operations high efficiency.
Our cores meet special surface requirements for plastic, metal and paper films, and follow a high level of precision concerning roundness, straightness and surface quality.
- Injection-moulded and extrusion cores available
- In-line and off-line cut with highly dimensional accuracy
- Customer- and application-oriented design
- Mechanical core finishing
- Cores equipped with special adapters for customized winding shafts
- Multiple use, recyclable